P.O. Box 1387
To write us an email please use our online feedback form.
What personal information do we gather?
- aggregate information on what pages users access or visit;
- and information volunteered by the users such as survey information and/or site registrations, name and address, telephone number.
What do we do with this information?
The information we gather is
- used to improve the content of our web site;
- used to notify users about updates to our web site, used by us to contact users for marketing purposes;
- disclosed when legally required to do so, at the request of governmental authorities conducting an investigation;
- and to verify or enforce compliance with the policies governing our web site and applicable laws or to protect against misuse or unauthorized use of our web site.
Do we serve cookies?
- and record past activity at a site in order to provide better service when visitors return to our site.
How and why will we contact you?
- If you have submitted a request or question using our online feedback form we will respond by either using your email address or giving you a call.
- If you supply us with your postal address on-line you may receive periodic mailings from us with information on new products and services or upcoming events.
- If you do not wish to receive such mailings, please let us know by calling us at the number provided above, writing to us at the above address or visiting us at http://www.hart-associates.com/contact. Please provide us with your exact name and address so we can have you removed from our mailing list.
- Persons who supply us with their telephone numbers on-line may receive telephone contact from us with information regarding new products and services or upcoming events.
- If you do not wish to receive such telephone calls, please let us know by calling us at the above telephone number, writing to us at the above address or visiting us at http://www.hart-associates.com/contact.
Please provide us with your name and phone number so we can remove you from our call-list.
Do we use adservers?
- We do not partner with or have special relationships with any ad server companies.
- From time to time, we may use customer information for new, unanticipated uses not previously disclosed in our privacy notice. If our information practices change at some time in the future we will contact you before we use your data for these new purposes to notify you of the policy change and to provide you with the ability to opt out of these new uses.
Upon request we provide site visitors with access to
- all information [including proprietary information] that we maintain about them,
- financial information (e.g., credit card account information) that we maintain about them,
- transaction information (e.g., dates on which customers made purchases, amounts and types of purchases) that we maintain about them,
- contact information (e.g., name, address, phone number) that we maintain about them .
You can access this information by giving us a call at the above telephone number, writing to us at the above address or visiting us at http://www.hart-associates.com/contact.
What if my information is wrong?
- Upon request we offer visitors the ability to have inaccuracies corrected in contact information, financial information, transaction information.
- You can have this information corrected by calling us at the above telephone number, writing to us at the above address or visiting us at http://www.hart-associates.com/contact.
If you feel that this site is not following its stated information policy, you may contact us at the above addresses or phone number.